Thursday, February 20, 2014

No. 13: Back to School Outfit

Hey guys! Today I wanna post about Outfits. My school have this thing where every Monday-Thursday we wear our school uniforms and on Friday we can wear whatever we want that is appropriate for school (which means that we cant wear shorts, tanks & skirt above our knee). So it is quite challenging going to school with those rules because most of my outfit suits better with the ones are not allowed, but if you want to wear tanks then you can always cover it up with cardigans, like what I did for my next outfit. Since tomorrow's Friday, I planned on wearing black legging from ripcurl, cute skull tank, camel cardigan from cache cache and this cute combat boots that I bought in Japan last summer.
While matching it up with my messy buns just by using bobby pins. I never thought I could do/make messy bun for my hair since my hair is very long and thick, but I did and I'm planning to use that style tomorrow and as long as I could. I think that this look could go on the casual, hippie, comfortable tag. Also this outfit could be used for "get together with your friends" occasion, "getting myself starbucks" occasion, or like myself, "outfit for school" occasion. So this outfit could rock in any type of occasion really. 

I hope this was enough for todays blog and goodnight. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment