Saturday, March 1, 2014

No. 14: Curling your hair without HEAT

So as you can see from the title, i'm doing a DIY post and todays theme is Curling your hair without heat for Overnight!

As for some of you, i bet you wanna curl your hair for some party but it will take a loong time so in the end you're lazy to do it. But with this tip, you can curl your hair whenever you want! 

So this is what it looks like
All you need:
1. Brush/Comb
2. Bobby pins
3. Hairspray

HOW
1. You first brush your hair until its nice (if you know what i mean)
2. Take a part of your hair
3. Twist the part of your hair that you have chosen
4. Then make it as a circular motion and pin it with bobby pins
5. Do the same step to all of your hair
6. After all that is done, leave it for overnight
7. In the morning, you let the bobby pins out and make sure you got them all
8. Then get all the twisted hair out carefully and let them all spread away
9. Last but not least, to make it last longer spray it with hairspray

so this is what it looks like
dont mind my duck face
When I got the result I was happy with it and it was great so yeah :) 

PS: I got this idea from Bethany Mota's latest video and i thought it was a great idea to show this to you

And my song of the week is Paper Hearts by Tori Kelly plus, there's Ian Eastwood. One of my inspirational dancers. Enjoy :)

"Everything is gray under these skies
Wet mascara
Hiding every cloud under a smile
When there's cameras
And I just can't reach out to tell you
That I always wonder what you're up to"
-Tori Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment