Sunday, February 16, 2014

No. 11: Highlight of the Week

Checking the rides
Heya!
As you can see from the title, it proves it all that today Is the highlight of the week. Why? Because 19 of us went to Jungleland, Sentul (Theme Park). We went there to celebrate Nadya's 15th birthday and it went well. After we arrived there, we went to Starbucks to wait for our tickets. And at Starbucks, I found this cool lamp shield (?).


Us girls will always need a picture to take the memorable day
the girls
After we went inside we went to the ferris wheel and guess what, 3 of my friends were scared and it was funny how they react to it.

After that we found this scary haunted ride that only the 4 of us are brave enough to go in. But we got scared in the end anyway.

And while we were walking I've found this flower (which is fake) but its pretty so yeah, who cares.
its fake, lol

Dea, Monica, and I

Getting together with the boys

Arcade
Then this must be one of the most memorable for the day, this happened in front of the haunted place when we met these zombies. Let me tell you that they were pretty scary, even my friend got freaked out just by looking at their eyes because some of these zombies wore contact lenses to make it look real.





Beside that we also saw this parade where people danced, and I couldn't miss a chance to take a picture with one of them so I did!
Sasha,  the Dancer, and I
While waiting for the others we also took alot of silly and random pictures, and this one is the best. They pretended to be Aladdin and Jasmine because of the flying carpet.
Nadya and Michael with their silly poses
We also played some basketball before rains starts to pour out.
Playing Basketball
And guess what I've found, POPCORN MACHINE!! This one is so cute I feel like I just want to take it and bring it home.
cute popcorn machine!
Oh, I got a balloon from this guy.

Sasha was brave enough to hold a reptile

Just another picture of us here

After that we went home, we are all in a great mood today because of all the fun that we had. These kinds of day rarely happens so this is totally Memorable. And since this is the last year for the us to hang out before we become highschool-ers, we made it the best. I want to say Thankyou for everyone for making this day happen, and Goodnight. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment