Saturday, February 1, 2014

No. 6: Mini Haul

Sunday, 2nd February 2014
So yesterday I went to Gandaria City, me and my friend Joyi went there to see this fair which is "Local Fest". The fair consists of many online shops getting together by selling their items. This was my 2nd time going to these kinds of fair and its pretty cool. The fair is from 31st January-2nd February 2014. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY GUYS! So if you guys are interested then you guys should check it out!


Anyway, at that fair I bought this cute binder from the shop YoursBinder it costs around 135k if i'm not wrong. It is yellow and it says "Be a Fruit Loop in a world full of Cheerios", the inside is red which just make a pop out of it. 

















And at that fair I also saw this cute shop which is Linoluna, it sells many stuff with cute characters/doodles.They sell passport case, Iphone case, notebook, paintings, pillows, and many more. I didnt bought anything from there but im planning to :)
and this is one of the example, its a name card but you can customize it yourself!












This is what the shops looked like:

The 2nd thing I bought is a bandeau from colorbox. I bought it for 99k/each in black and white. It got lace in both sides and I thought that it will be cute to match it with some see-through/crop-top and leggings! I dont post the picture cause it will just be awkward.. 


3rd thing that I bought is a Matte Topcoat from Etude House. It costs 128k which is cheeper then OPI (OPI costs about almost 300k). I've been wanting this matte topcoat since last month and I finally got it so I'm really happy about that




















And the 4th item that I got are these stuff from Japan. So technically I didnt buy these stuff but apparently my moms-sisters-son-teacher (just imagine it with your own imagination) came to Indonesia and gave me and my family some stuff/ingredients from Japan. And when I saw these I just gotta post it somewhere (not that im bragging about it but you know…).



So after spending my time window shopping (and a little bit of shopping), we went to have a tea at Momi & Toy's at Plaza Senayan. It has the best crepe and tea EVER! Cause most of the crepes here are thick and its heavy (if you know what I mean) but in this shop, its the opposite. So if you have any spare time, just visit here and have a little snack or smthing. 

Anyway if you want to see these online store that I thought it was cute, you can check it out on: 
1. Linoluna
2. Yours Binder
3. greedysassy
twitter: @greedysassy
facebook: greedysassy
4. KYVA
ig: @KyvaID
twitter: @KyvaID


So this is the post for today, and I hope you guys like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment