Wednesday, February 19, 2014

No. 12: 15歳

So today is the 19th of February 2014, which means it has been 2 months since I turned 15.
Let me tell you something about turning 15 years old, everything's the same. Nothing has changed since 2 months ago, physically nor emotionally. I don't know why but I use to feel like turning 15 would make me step into the ''Pre-Adulthood'' or ''Teenager'' base, yet everything is just the same. Maybe my life is normal, which caused me feel the same way.

To make the age transition that I had hoped for, today I made a goal for myself before turning 16 this December, which are:
1. Me being more mature at handling tricky situation
2. Try to put the most important priority first
3. Speak what's on my mind
4. Make the most memorable/unforgettable day with everyone that I love
5. Be proud of myself at what I have accomplished

Those are the points that I keep on missing every year, yes I have made this goal since I was at the age of 13 but still I failed. So this year, I'm gonna do my best at these goals.




I know this is short but that is all I could write today and I hope you like this. BYE!

"Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard"
-John Legend


No comments:

Post a Comment