Wednesday, February 12, 2014

No. 8: 3/7


Hellooou (imagine Marcus Butlers voice) 
So I know that today is not my usual day to post, cause I usually post stuff on Saturday night or Sunday. But I felt like today has been a great day for me and I wanna share it to you, so here ya go.

Today I went to Bogor because I need to deal with some stuff so that I can stay/live here in Indonesia (because I'm from the other side of the country). And yes I have to deal with this once a year, but that means I don't have to go to school once every year! Anyway after I was done with it, I went to many unique cafe to have a little break. My mom told me about this place where the setting is like so traditional and apparently she went there last time with her friends, so this was my first time going there. When I arrived there, I didn't even thought that this was Bogor (it was That traditional). I forgot the cafe's name but all I remember is blablabla Solo. So here are some pics!

looks like a pedophile guy.. 
so this is what the shop/restaurant/cafe looks like
Cute TV dont you think? 
titled chair, kinda. 
this is what i have ordered 
So after I spend my day at Bogor, I went to the supermarket since my mom needs something to buy and I was bored anyway so I accompanied her. When I was looking through the shelf, I have found This milk, I bet you're thinking "oh its a normal milk, why would she post these kind of milk" but no, I post this because of the flavor. Orange Biscuit? I cant even.

Let me tell you about the flavor,
My mom said that it taste like orange medicine, and I kinda agreed with her.. I suddenly felt really guilty buying this cause I don't really like it, so that was my first and last flavor of milk that I would buy. But if you have different opinion then that's fine, and if you're brave and curious enough to try, go ahead.









my ootd, just some normal t-shirt and aladin pants lol
just going in for a casual look today
So that is it for today, I hope you like this and see you for the next post. BYEE

No comments:

Post a Comment