Thursday, February 13, 2014

No. 9: A day like No other

Hey guys, I know this was not expected especially when I already post something yesterday which is 3/7 and if you haven't seen it yet then check it out. Anyway I got to post this Today because this is just cool & amazing and I wanna share this to you, I'm not bragging about it though if that's what you're thinking (maybe I am but at least I'm not showing it off in front of your face). I have waited for this day to come and its finally here! EEP. So last Saturday there was this person asking me if she could take a picture of my outfit for her job/side job, and I was like yeah sure why not? I mean if you were me you would totally say that right? And after all of those stuff was done she asked for my email, and guess what. Her name is the same as I am, funny. 
That's the story, but before this happens today was like hell. I didn't even feel like going to school since 2 of my best friends were sick. So since this morning, I was in a bad mood. Which eventually got me to the nurse room, I asked the nurse if I could go home and she said yes (it was easier then I thought). After I went home I got a call from my friend Sasha, she's one of my best friend. We talked quite long and as you can see, she was eating her lunch and it looked like she was enjoying it.
After talking to her, I chat with my other best friend Fila.. Girls stuff. I was really tired so I just slept until 5PM the afternoon, I'm pretty sure I cant sleep tonight. Then spending the rest afternoon by continuing my homework, which was tiring. Suddenly I got an email which just freaked me out (in a good way).
EEP! CHECK IT OUT PEOPLE http://www.whatiwear.com/look/detail/175747 if you guys have the whatiwear account then please click the wow botton cause that would mean alot to me :)
So here you go guys, this day was amazing and its just THURSDAY, I just cant wait for: 
1. Valentine Day which is tomorrow. I don't have a valentine but I will make it my best with my great buddies. 
2. Saturday, I got to dance for a day which I am very blessed of. 
3. And Last but not least, Sunday. Because Nadya, my classmate will be celebrating her birthday in somewhere fun which all of us are excited of. 

So this week will be full of post and I just cant wait. I hope you guys will also have a great week and see you on the next blog! BYEE

No comments:

Post a Comment