Saturday, February 15, 2014

No. 10: Rien Après

Holla amigos! Anyway how was your Valentine's day? If it didn't turned out like how you wanted then lets just celebrate the night with movies and junk food. Or if you did have an amazing day, then good for you.

So today I had a great day by spending my time with these lovely girls from my dance course, as you can see there's Joyi. She's been in many of my blog post, and next to her must be a new face for you. Her name is Gebie and she is one of our dance friends.

Me, Joyi, and Gebie
Today us three midgets went to Grand Indonesia (GI) because apparently there was this fair called "Jakarta Euphoria Project" where many online shops come together and sell stuff. At GI we also went to Forever 21 and one of the items that got my eyes was this printed floral skirt. Ugh this is so cute I cant even.
Forever 21 Printed Floral Skirt

them kicks


Ron's Laboratory
After we had our lunch, we went to have a walk and guess what I found. It's an ice cream shop that uses science theory i guess? Because the staff wore labcoat and there was cool science stuff that I probably wont understand but its cool, and I recommend you for it. 







look at them smoke

Jakarta Euphoria Project
The Euphoria Project was great but sadly I didn't bought anything today but I did totally took many pictures and these are it!
The Poster that is now in my bedroom

Just us taking a picture in the Wall of Fame






So this is it for today, I hope you like it and may your week been great! BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment