Friday, March 7, 2014

No. 15: Turtle Neck?


Hey guys!
So today I wanna write about Turtlenecks. I'm guessing you're not a big fan of turtle neck because its just weird and it looks like its suffocating you, and I used to agree with that. But when I tried to mix it up with some cute skirts/pants or by adding accessories, I changed my mind about turtle neck, its actually how you use it. So with this post, I hope it could change your mind about these types of clothes, whether if its a classic turtleneck, mock turtleneck, cowl turtleneck, textured turtleneck, or even layering turtleneck!

For this type of clothes, I have combined it with a half-printed skirt, sneakers, and a choker to make it more grunge yet kinda girly at the same time.


for the top, I actually stole it from my mom so I don't know where its from
for the skirt, i bought this at Japan last summer
Converse sneakers with lots of random words
matching earrings and choker
So that is it for todays tip, I hope I could change your mind about turtlenecks and just give it a try by changing up the style! And if you did, take a picture and tag me in ig: @kukuclaudiaa or my twitter: @kukuclaudia BYE!

"All day got me going crazy
Can't shake that feeling that she gave me
All day got me goin' crazy, got me goin' crazy"
-Emblem3

No comments:

Post a Comment