Friday, March 14, 2014

No. 17: White Day♥

Hey guys!
So Today is the "White Day", for some of you if 14th of March doesn't mean anything to you then it will after I tell you. White day is something like Valentine's Day, but the twist is that the Guy gives something to the other gender. So this is like the Valentine's day for guys! But this event usually happens in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and China (mostly Asians). Check more info about this here---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Day

Anyway since it was White day I wanted to use something white, so I used white top, suspenders, skinnys and combat boots to celebrate it.

the overlook!


Top
So this is the t-shirt that has this stiched ''I love Maison Scotch" which I found it really cute, well I think all statement tees are cute, so yeah :)

the skinnys
This is the punk skinny that I found really cool, since I am not a girly girl this suits me well.

combat boots
For the combats, its the normal black, zipped one. I like the zipped one because you can use this easily and I think that everybody need to have combat boots because you can totally rock this shoes with any style really.

my suspenders
 So suspenders have this image that only guys would wear this but lately my gender also use it, and I think its really chic and cool at the same time, like imagine this outfit Minus the suspenders. It will just look like normal tees and skinnys, which is normal and I ain't like it when it comes to fashion.

necklace
 So this necklace is really cute, it says "Enjoy the Little Things" and thats true. I think that the necklace just add up this little 'umph' to the outfit. 



So this is it for my post today, I hope you like this and share it to the people who likes fashion! And if you dont mind, please follow my blog or even comment something because that would mean alot. I hope you had a great week and happy white day guys! BYE!

"Stormy days with my love
The one I've been dreaming of
Oh how the time it flies
With you here by my side
The weather may change, 
but my feelings stay the same"
-Jacob Whitesides

No comments:

Post a Comment