Monday, January 27, 2014

No. 4: #OOTD


Hello guys, so today I met one of my bestfriend since diapers, Joyi L. She is my dance buddy and apparently we both love almost the same thing!

We both took alot of picture today for our blog, also some silly pictures but oh well.. And the 27th of January (which is in 2 days from today) she is going to turn 15! Young adult. And this is one of our silly pictures
So we both took a picture of our outfit today, and this is what we wore
My outfit:
Beanie: GU (Japanese Store)
Jumper: Somewhere in Singapore
Sweater: Uniqlo
Sneakers: Adidas
So today I wore this jumper-shorts that has a statement "kiss" which I bought a long time ago, and matching it with my sneaker that is the special edition of neo adidas selena gomez. I also wore this beanie from UG which is some teen-age shop in Japan (the same company as Uniqlo), the beanie is very usable to any outfit so I recomended it if you go to that store.

Joyi's outfit:
Top: Somewhere in Singapore
Pants: Zara Trafaluc
Accesories: Traffic
Boots: Forever 21
Want to be different and a little more boyish? Try this combination of crop top army skinnies and a cool warm beannie combined with a combat

Thankyou for reading and I hope you guys had a great day! And for Joyi's blog,  its dreamvibecouture.blogspot.com

Oh and if you guys have any interest in wakeboarding, skateboarding, and modelling and lives in Indonesia then go to Kota Kasablanka on 25-26 January!


2 comments: