Sunday, January 19, 2014

No. 1: Beauty Pamper



Hey guys, my name is Kuku and I'm 15!
oh god I have no idea what I'm talking about..

Anyway, today I want to write about doing something for your beauty without using much money which I call the "Beauty Pamper". I got this idea from the amazing http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk she's some beauty youtuber/blogger/mother and many much. So here I start!

Numero Uno: Body/Hand Lotion
Body/Hand Lotion is one of my most used for everyday when I'm bored and just want my skin to be moist and soft. Its just a routine that I do everytime after I take a bath, brush my hair, and apparently its like always infront of me so why not use it.

This is one of my favorite body lotion from Aroma Resort, I bought this in Japan and the smell is just soo lemony and fresh. So if you found this, its highly recommended! 

And this is my hand lotion from Lavshuca, it is written here that its a calm and relaxing green aromatic fragrance, and it sure does smell like one. I usually keep this in my bag so whenever i feel like i need some refreshment I use this.

Numero Due: Nail Care
For my number 2 Beauty Pamper is Nail care (relaxing feet, stickers, and nail polish). I mean what can go wrong with nail care right? 

So these are my favorites color of one of my nail polish, they are OPI, Etude, The Face Shop, and for the topcoat Revlon. These colors are really cute, soft and it is useable for everyday color.

Sometimes when I am really bored and got nothing to do, I use stickers to my nails if it suit it and if it doesn't then i wont use it. Unless there is some special occasion..

 And last but not least, my relaxing massaging foot massage (?) I usually use this foot massage when I am really tired. So after my long bath, I lay in my bed and just use this to my leg fingers (?) and it is very relaxing so if you are one of those people who walks much and got no time to have massage, just bring this and use this everytime you can.

Numero Tre: Hair Cream
Hair cream is some kind of hair treatment and I found out about this recently last year on my trip to Japan. Apparently I only shampoo my hair at night because I was living with my grandparents that time and I don't want to waste my time in the bathroom cause I feel bad for them. So in the morning I just take a bath and that causes my hair goes wild without the water and all so my mom bought this hair cream which is very useable because with that hair cream my hair goes to the right place and in the same time it smells like roses! And these are the picture!

The one in the left smell like roses and the left one smells like what Japanese people smells like.... I only use the right one whenever I'm staying somewhere for a while cause that tube doesn't take that much of a space.


So yeah, this is the end of my first fashion blog. I hope this isn't such a mess cause that would be embarrassing, um so i hope you liked this and see you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment