Sunday, January 19, 2014

No. 2: Books & Magazines




So last night I saw my books scattered all over the place and it was a mess, so I just cleaned it all up until I saw some books and magazines that stood out the most in the year 2013.

1. Volume I-II of Mara Dyer
By: Michelle Hodkin
This book is mostly mystery, dark, yet romantic and sweet at the same time. This is the only book that got me those tingly feelings, that got me into trouble at school because I kept reading it even when the teacher was explaining something. And this book did something to me that made me so captivated, its highly reccomended for those who are interested in mystery-romantic stories

2. This is Where I Leave You
By: Jonathan Tropper
This book contains mature language and stories, and this book is definately for 16+ above... So you know what it means right? Hahaha I got nothing else to say about this book

3. The Fault in Our Stars
By: John Green
This book is the first novel that I actually finish reading, because I used to be the one who NEVER finish a novel and even if I did it will just take me years to. So this book is actually an accomplishment, and the fact that this book is da bomb it makes me more interested to the story. This book is Highly Recommended for teens especially! 

Now moving on to Magazines! I picked 4 of my favorites which I bought it in Japan.
There are Vivi, Popteen, Nicola and Nylon. Nylon maybe my favorite from the 4 of them because the template is simple but unique at the same time. And their sense of fashion is amazing, one of my crazy dream work is to work in Nylon Magazine because of their fashion. And another thing that I love about Japanese Magazine is that because they got some cool present, like small bags, clothes, hair clips and many other stuff. So lets get this started yeah?

1. Vivi
Vivi magazine contains alot of grunge look rather then other japanese magazine. I like Vivi because the fashion that they have are amazing and they also have the cute side too but not the "kawaii" one, its more to the normal cute but thats the way i like.

2. Popteen
Now for Popteen magazine, this is more for the teens that are 19 and above because of the clothes that they promote in here. Its loud yet fashionable, if you know what I mean. 

3. Nicola
Nicola maybe is one of the favorites for japanese teens because of their cute-kawaii fashion (which is not my type). But some of the fashion is good so for those who are into kawaii stuff, then this is it! 

4. Nylon
Nylon, my fav. This is the magazine that got me hours and hours to read. It is hip, amazing, cool and lots of stuff. But maybe teens my age in Japan wont like this because its not cute enough for them, but it is fine by me so if you ever see Nylon, RECOMMENDED! 

So that is it for today and I hope this was not a boring posts! See you next time


No comments:

Post a Comment