Wednesday, December 4, 2019

No. 37: Birthday Present

Hey guys! 
Happy New Year and I hope you guys had an amazing year. It's 2015 now and I can't believe that 2014 went so fast. Anyway last December I had my 16th birthday and I decided that I would show you guys what I've got. I got quite a lot of presents this year and they are all amazing. So let's get this started and cheers for this new year!

1. Lush Bathbomb
Here I got a bath bomb from Lush called 'SexBomb'
+++


2. Dolls

3. Swimming Shorts from Billabong
+++

4. Indian Headpiece



5. Hamsa Choker and Mystic Crystal Rose Quartz







 6. Canned Box and Notebook

7. Nail Clipper


8. Scented Soap


9. Headphone


10. Advent Calendar
+++
Hope to see you again soon
BYE!

*update, i havent opened blogger for years and i saw this on my drafts and realized that i might as well post it because i clearly forgot about this

No comments:

Post a Comment